Tagliatelle with smoked chicken
Tagliatelle with smoked chicken. Discover our recipe.
- Tagliatelle (or fusilli) 16 oz
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large or 2 medium yellow onion
- 1 small smoked chicken (about 2.5-3 lbs)
- 2.5 cups of cream semi-thick
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Remove the skin and peel chicken, cut into cubes (about 1 cm). Reserve.
Cut up the onions.
Saute the onions in a pan with oil (without browning them) until translucent. Add chicken and let it melt to finish cooking it (because in general it is not completely cooked). Stir regularly over low heat about 20 minutes, if necessary, add a little water to prevent drying.
Boil water for pasta.
Pour the cream into the pan with chicken, stir. Add the tablespoon of tomato paste and the sugar tsp. Season. Mix again and simmer gently over low heat time of cooking pasta.
Place pasta on each plate and top with the chicken sauce. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Pasta and Cream Cheese 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Quick Low-Fat Chicken in... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mozzarella Steak Pasta 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Dougie's Favorite Dinner 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Tomato Cream Sauce 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken- Smoked 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?