Pasta and Cream Cheese
- Pasta boiled and drained
- Cream Cheese
- Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1lb Ground Beef
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Boil your pasta according to package. You can use any kind of pasta you like with this recipe. Drain
Cook onions in olive oil until transparent then add ground beef and garlic. When ground beef is thoroughly cooked, add the spaghetti sauce.
Heat your spaghetti sauce then add the cream cheese, salt and pepper and mix well. Add pasta and mix well then serve with Parmesan Cheese.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!