The best risotto i have ever made or eaten.
- 1 medium onion or how much you want.
- 1 stick of butter or large scoop of margarine
- 1 cup rice
- 1 large can of beef or chicken broth
- 1 8 oz or how much you prefer of cheddar cheese. I prefer aged cheddar.
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Add chopped onion in medium pan to the butter. Melt together until onions are tender. Add rice keep wet with broth. Takes about 1 hour. Make sure to keep stirring and keep adding broth or water when broth is gone to rice to keep wet. When done add cheese to taste. Also add salt n pepper to taste.
Make sure to stay by stove the rice soaks up liquid fast.
You'll also love
- Boiled Dinner 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy potatoes o gratin 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Chicken and Dumplings 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Rejort 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (74 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesean 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pana cotta with Mascarpone 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Chinese Cabbage 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Ground meat
- Coriander, chopped
- Onions, minced
- Ground Pepper
- Cheddar (cube and slice)
- Canola Oil
Chop coriander and mince onions
Mix the meat, coriander, onions, pepper and salt in a large bowl
With your hands, shape the meat into a large ball
On a clean surface, flatten the ball and place a cube of cheddar on top
Cover the cheese with the edges of the meat, creating a ball again
Place in a pan and let one side simmer in canola oil
Flip the patty and place a slice of cheddar on top
Place the lid on the pan and let cook to desired texture
Put the patty in a bun with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!