This is the best Spaghetti I have ever had!
- -1 lb ground beef -1 lb Italian Sausage -1 pack Spaghetti noodles -2 Prego sauces -Garlic seasoning -Oregano -Italian seasoning -Onion powder -Crushed Red Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Brown 1lb of ground beef; cook noodles until done
Brown 1 lb Italian Sausage
-Mix sausage and meat together with sauce
Add seasoning (BE GENEROUS)!!
COmbine meats with cooked noodles and enjoy!!
Be GENEROUS when adding Seasoning!!!
You'll also love
- Chicken Spaghetti 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Pasta E Fagioli 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Zucchini 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Bacon and Goat... 3.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Bonnie's BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Honey I'm Home Rib Sauce 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mozzarella Steak Pasta 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!