This is the best Spaghetti I have ever had!
- -1 lb ground beef -1 lb Italian Sausage -1 pack Spaghetti noodles -2 Prego sauces -Garlic seasoning -Oregano -Italian seasoning -Onion powder -Crushed Red Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Brown 1lb of ground beef; cook noodles until done
Brown 1 lb Italian Sausage
-Mix sausage and meat together with sauce
Add seasoning (BE GENEROUS)!!
COmbine meats with cooked noodles and enjoy!!
Be GENEROUS when adding Seasoning!!!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!