- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 (8oz) bottle Italian dressing
- 1/3 jar McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 small can chopped black olives
- 1 medium onioin, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lg seedless cucumber, chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook spaghetti in water as directed on package; drain. In large bowl, combine spaghetti, dressing and seasoning. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Chill and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.