Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 (8oz) bottle Italian dressing
- 1/3 jar McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 small can chopped black olives
- 1 medium onioin, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lg seedless cucumber, chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook spaghetti in water as directed on package; drain. In large bowl, combine spaghetti, dressing and seasoning. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Chill and serve.
You'll also love
- Turketta Spaghetta 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Steak with Pepper Cognac Sauce 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Sizzling Chicken Manchurian 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- BEET SALAD 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheddar and Artichoke Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Spam Salad 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Chicken, Arugula... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Zucchini 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe