- 1 1/2c uncooked spaghetti or pasta of your choice
- 2c cooked chicken or turkey cubed
- 1/4c chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small can mushrooms drained
- 1 lg jar pimentos drained
- 1c chicken broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2t salt and pepper
- 2 jars old english cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350*
Mix all ingredients reserving 1 jar of old english cheese. Cut up the cheese and put on top of casserole.
bake for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Fettucine Alfredo 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken with Rice 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- PERFECT TUNA CASSEROLE 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Macaroni 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tater tot casserole 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Fall Apart Turkey 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Basic Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!