Tater tots like you've never seen them before
Tater tots have come a long way since their humble beginnings. From Plain Jane to insane, here are the most amazing ways to eat them!
© The Wicked Noodle
Blue cheese burger totchos
You'll never look at nachos the same again, once you try this recipe for blue cheese burger "totchos." Glorious tater tots stand in for tortilla chips and are loaded with, ground beef, crumbled bacon, blue cheese crumbles, red onion and chives. Don't forget to drizzle on blue cheese dressing at the end, and be as generous as you want.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.