Easy Scalloped Potatoes
- shredded cheddar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350*. In desired baking dish layer sliced potatoes, sprinkle of flour, pats of butter, sprinkle of salt, shredded cheddar. When filled pour milk in on the side until you can just see it. Milk should not cover everything!
Bake 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes until cheese is all melted and a little brown.
You'll also love
- Milagai podi(variation) 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Salmon with truffle cream. 3.9/5 (56 Votes)
- White Sauce Chicken 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Cornflake Cookies 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- caulifolwer hot wing bites 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Homemade Cream Potatoes 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Garlic bread 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Breakfast Casserole 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!