20 recipes that prove everything is better with cheese
To enhance a recipe, simply add one thing that's always in the fridge: CHEESE! There are many types, so mix it up according to your tastes!
You've probably tried the classic concession stand version with jumbo salt-dusted soft pretzels and that mysterious yet delicious melted cheese. But how about making your own homemade pretzels with grated cheese baked into the batter? Here's a recipe for German-style bretzels. Simply add grated Cheddar cheese to the batter for tasty results, and shape as you like.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!