Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle Bake
- 1lb hamburger
- 15oz can tomato sauce
- 8 ounce package egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- green onions to taste
- shredded cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry up hamburger with salt and pepper to taste. Add tomato sauce.
Boil noodles, drain and set aside.
In a bowl mix together sour cream, cottage cheese,and green onions.
Add noodles to sour cream/cottage cheese mixture.
In casserole dish layer noodles, then meat, then cheese.
Bake in a 350 oven for 20 min.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!