8 Steps To Cheesy Cheddar Cauliflower Gratin
Reduce your carbs with this still totally yum-worthy cheesy cauliflower gratin! You'll want to dive in with our easy step-by-step recipe.
1/10 View slideshow
Cheesy Cheddar Cauliflower Gratin
More steaming articles
The only way to make fluffy... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss Have mo' fun with this delicious Bo Bun!
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!