8 Steps To Cheesy Cheddar Cauliflower Gratin
Reduce your carbs with this still totally yum-worthy cheesy cauliflower gratin! You'll want to dive in with our easy step-by-step recipe.
1/10 View slideshow
Cheesy Cheddar Cauliflower Gratin
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... The zucchini dish you haven't tried:... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!