- 1 Bag of Hash browns
- 2 Cans of Cream of Chicken
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 8 oz. Shredded Cheddar
- spoonful of Butter
- 1/3 C. onion
- Cornflakes (enough to cover top of dish)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat to 400 degrees
Mix hash browns,cream of chicken, sour cream, butter, onion, 3/4 cheese.
Put into baking dish, cover.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Uncover, add cornflakes and rest of cheese.
Bake til cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Chicken Pad Thai 9 pts 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Honey Lime... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- house potatoes 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Veggie/sausage frittata 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Potatoes and Roasted... 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Mac & Cheese 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Tuna Melt Sandwhich 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Potato Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!