- 4 to 5 lbs. potatoes
- 1 stick butter/margarine
- 1 oz package of French onion soup/ dip mix
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 45mins
Peel and chop potatoes into bite-size pieces. Place in bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Melt margarine.
Add soup mix, water, salt, pepper, and seasoning to taste, and mix well.
Bake covered at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
Uncover and layer cheese over potatoes. Bake until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Roasted Cauliflower 3.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Ranch Style Beans 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Monkey Bread 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Rabbit with Pastis Liqueur 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Weekend Potato Salad 2.9/5 (44 Votes)
- Duck breast with Honey Sauce,... 4/5 (17 Votes)
- BANANA MAPLE PUDDING 3.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Veggie Pizza Appetizer 2.3/5 (130 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!