Grill Tinfoil Potatos
Best Potatos you will ever have grilled to your perfection and add what you like.Veg. if desired.
- 3 Lg potatos 1 stick butter 1 sm. onion lawry's season salt
- pepper garlic powder auluminum foil hot grill
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Wash peel then thinly slice your potatos and onion.
Add 1 1/2 potatos to 2 ft. piece of auluminum foil top with onions.
Sprinkle with garlic powder,lawry's seasoning salt.and pepper.Top with 1/2 stick butter.Close auluminum foil completely.
Grill on hot grill aproximately 30 min.
You can check your potatos by opening auluminum foil and poking potatos.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!