- 1 bunch of wild asparagus
- 4 large eggs
- salt and pepper
- a drizzle of olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the asparagus in 3 inch pieces, but discard the bottom half of the stem (depending on how dry they are)
In a large pot filled with boiling, salted water, boil the asparagus for 3 minutes.
Strain the asparagus.
Heat a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, and when hot, sautee the asparagus for 2 minutes.
In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper using a fork.
Pour the eggs on top of the asparagus and let cook until the omelet is set. Flip half way through to cook both sides.
You can serve this omelet with a thin slice of ham or prosciutto on the side.
You'll also love
- Danish Cucumbers 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Naada (A savory snack). 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Breakfast Biscuit Bake 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Grandpa's Blue Ribbon Banana Bread 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- bisquit and gravy 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Sausage Rolls 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Leco style eggs 3.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Omelette with cherry tomatoes and... 3.4/5 (57 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?