bacon wrapped asparagus
Bacon wrapped asparagus. Discover our recipe.
- bunch of fresh asparagus
- 1 pkg bacon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 375
on a foil lined cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray lay bacon in layer on bottom.
layer asparagus on top of bacon until it covers the bottom row of bacon. place another layer of bacon on top of asparagus. repeat as needed until you have used all the asparagus.
place in over for 45-50 min or until bacon is done to how you like it.
You'll also love
- Cookie Cutter Eggs 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Grinch Kabobs 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Icing 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Melt In Your Mouth Peanut Butter... 3.3/5 (155 Votes)
- Jiffy Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts 3.1/5 (163 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Scallops & Asparagus with Capelli... 3.1/5 (120 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!