Fast 5: Quick and Easy 3-Ingredient Dinners You Should Make Tonight!
No excuses, people.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken — © Gimme Some Oven
You're just a couple ingredients away from the perfect dinner. Recipe here!
Honey, Garlic, Butter Salmon In Foil — © Cafe Delites
Throw three ingredients, and into the oven! Easy. Recipe here.
The Easiest Chili Ever — © i Heart Naptime
Comfort food isn't complicated. Try it for yourself: recipe here!
Cream Cheese Pesto Pasta — © Kitchen Nostalgia
Whip this up with the ingredients sitting in your fridge. Recipe here!
Chicken Wings With Herbs And Honey — The Roasted Root
Your favorite finger food gets a healthy remake. Recipe here!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.