These are cute little eggplant nuggets for a nice barbeque! A vegetarian option for nuggets, they're great sides and lovely at parties. Try them out to see what you can do at your next party!
- Eggplant, Olive Oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the stem and all flesh from the eggplant
Pre-heat your George Foreman grill
Slice eggplant into 1/4 of an inch thick slices
Brush olive oil onto both sides of the eggplant slices
Grill for 15 minutes on one side, turn over and grill for another 10-15 minutes
Let cool for 5-7 minutes and serve
Eggplant is among a small number of foods that contain measurable amounts of oxalates, naturally-occurring substances found in plants, animals, and human beings. When oxalates become too concentrated in body fluids, they can crystallize and cause health problems.
You'll also love
- Indian Carrot Salad 3.1/5 (251 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.8/5 (48 Votes)
- Philadelphia Cheese Ball with... 4.8/5 (80 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Eggplant tart 3.6/5 (204 Votes)
- Baked Pork Chops 4.8/5 (75 Votes)
- Summer Vegetable Gratin 4.1/5 (100 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.