Our favorite vegetarian side dish - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian side dish recipes
By belulu, No
From my vegetarian friend
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small roma tomato diced
- 1 green onion sliced
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast
- Garlic Powder
- Salsa optional
- 1 large flour tortilla
20 ways to cook vegetables that will change your life
By Elena Salvadore
SHOW off your SKILLA with these AWESOME new ways to cook VEGGIES!
Any Day April Fools Day Buffalo Wings
By Culinary One, CULINARY ONE
Do most members of your family shun the word broccoli? Does saying it have to come with the tagline “c’mon… e...
- You will need the following:
- 1-cup water or milk
- 1-cup flour
- 2-tsp. garlic powder
- 1-head of broccoli
- 1-tbsp olive oil
- 1-tbsp hot chili sauce
- Low fat Sour cream or blue cheese as dip (optional)
- Low lighting
7 steps to the perfect salad
The absolute essentials when it comes to making the perfect salad
These are cute little eggplant nuggets for a nice barbeque! A vegetarian option for nuggets, they're great sides an...
- Eggplant, Olive Oil
Cook the corn kernels
- 5 large purple onions
- 2 large zucchini