Pea side dish ideas - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: pea
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Pea side dish recipes
Warm Armenian Veggie Dish
By european cutie, European Cutie
This is a great dish and super healthy and tasty, a rich, warm and comforting dish, similar to a stew or a hot pot
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger minced (or 1 tsp ground)
- 1-2 tbsp grounded cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2-3 tsp harissa paste (or dried harissa)
- 2 cups canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- juice and zesta handful fresh cilantro
- 1 small pumpkin peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 carrots peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chickpeas/garbanzo beans pre boiled
- a handful raisins
The secret to making the crispiest homemade potato chips
By Pascale Weeks
Follow our STEP-by-STEP recipe to a healthier snack!
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Cut the top off the peppers and take out the seeds and inside
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 6 large bell peppers
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup peas
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 4 TBS Bourbon Barrel Foods Worcestershire
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 TBS dried basil
- 3 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 3 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice
How to properly cook green vegetables
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!
In a large bowl, put the peas and a dash of baking soda
- 2 cups whole yellow peas
- baking soda
- 10 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup cubed ham ·
- l teaspoon black pepper
- dash cinnamon to taste i
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup flour