Our best pumpkin side dish recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: pumpkin dinner recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pumpkin side dish recipes recipes
Pumpkin Bread. Discover our recipe
- 3 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- Dash of nutmeg
- if desired
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 2 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup softened butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin
The perfect pumpkin soup recipe for fall
By Nadia - Paprikas
WARM up with this wonderful pumpkin soup, as fall and WINTER temps take over. Quinoa and sliced chorizo help lift it to tasty new heights.
Peppers stuffed with goat cheese
By melopapilles , blog "http://melopapilles.blogspot.com"
-Wash tomatoes and open the top, drain and remove the pulp, reserve
- 1 pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small pumpkin
- 1 shallot
- 1 goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
15 make-ahead dishes to make the holidays that much simpler
Make these sides, desserts, sauces and more ahead of time to ensure that your holiday feasts are not only SCRUMPTIOUS but STRESS-FREE!!
Warm Armenian Veggie Dish
By european cutie, European Cutie
This is a great dish and super healthy and tasty, a rich, warm and comforting dish, similar to a stew or a hot pot
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger minced (or 1 tsp ground)
- 1-2 tbsp grounded cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2-3 tsp harissa paste (or dried harissa)
- 2 cups canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- juice and zesta handful fresh cilantro
- 1 small pumpkin peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 carrots peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chickpeas/garbanzo beans pre boiled
- a handful raisins
Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip
Cut all veggies into julienne strips
- 1 large baking potato
- 2 parsnips
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 carrots
- 8 ounces celeriac
- 1 large uncooked beet
- 1/3-1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces pumpkin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3-5 scallions chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 large tomatoes skinned seeded and diced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
30 recipes that will change the way you eat squash
Did you know that SQUASH and pumpkin keep well in a cool, dark place for several weeks? From tasty soup to risotto or pumpkin pie, discover 30 great recipes here.
By Olga Klesch
When the weather is chilly, there's nothing more comforting than a warm slice of pumpkin pie!
- 40 Gram Pecan nuts
- chopped (1 1/2 oz)
- 250 Gram Pumpkin
- puréed (9 oz)
- 450 ml Single cream (15 fl oz)
- 125 Gram Light brown soft sugar (4 1/2 oz)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Grated nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- ---- pastry ----
- 165 Gram Plain flour (5 1/2 oz)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 110 Gram Lard or vegetable fat
- 2-3 Tablespoon Iced water