Tagine recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Tagine recipes
Warm Armenian Veggie Dish
By european cutie, European Cutie
This is a great dish and super healthy and tasty, a rich, warm and comforting dish, similar to a stew or a hot pot
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger minced (or 1 tsp ground)
- 1-2 tbsp grounded cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2-3 tsp harissa paste (or dried harissa)
- 2 cups canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- juice and zesta handful fresh cilantro
- 1 small pumpkin peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 carrots peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chickpeas/garbanzo beans pre boiled
- a handful raisins
Middle Eastern Beef Tangine
This Moroccan dinner can be done with ingredients you can find in the kitchen cabinet
- 1. 3 lbs of beef
- 2. 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3. 2 tsps of cinnamon (ground)
- 4. Sea salt to taste
- 5. Box of Raisins (mixed preferred)
- 6. 1 cup of chopped apples
- 7. 2 bay leaves
- 8. 1 cup of Orange juice
- 9. 1 box of pre-cooked Couscous (Near East brand is the easiest to make)
- 10. 3 tsps of honey
- 11. Olive oil for frying
- 12. Curry spice (1 tbsp)
- 13. Beef broth
Tagine of lamb chops with vegetables
By Souza , blog : My secret garden
Sauté the onions in olive oil, add spices and meat, allow 10 minutes for browning
- 3 onions
- 4 sides of lamb
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- 3 medium potatoes
- Spices (to taste)
- black pepper
- a pinch of dried rosemary