Delicious Recipes that Prove Butter Makes Everything Better
Butter is not the enemy anymore; in fact it is probably your biggest ally in the kitchen to make amazing meals. These buttery recipes are all the proof we need.
© Go Bold with Butter
Salmon with Butter Caper Sauce
This is a great dish to make for you and that special someone. The caper butter sauce adds a light and delightful touch to the salmon that makes this simple recipe super delicious. The whole meal takes only 30 minutes from start to finish, and it's a butter-filled dream.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas