Making braised lamb rib chops - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Braised lamb rib chops recipes
Tagine of lamb chops with vegetables
By Souza , blog : My secret garden
Sauté the onions in olive oil, add spices and meat, allow 10 minutes for browning
- 3 onions
- 4 sides of lamb
- 4 tomatoes, peeled
- 1 pepper
- 3 medium potatoes
- Spices (to taste)
- black pepper
- a pinch of dried rosemary
Lamb chops and carrots with orange
Carrot with Orange: Peel carrots, cut into strips
- 4 lamb chops
- 6 large carrots
- 1 tomato
- 1 3/4 tbsp butter
- 1-2 tbsp veal stock,
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- sprig of rosemary
- salt and pepper
Breaded lamb chops with mint and pistachio pesto
By Sandra , blog Ok Ce Bon !
Pesto: Blend all ingredients until crumbly and homogeneous
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 egg
- About 1 cup bread crumbs (or stale bread mixed)
- about 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 good pinch of Espelette pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 or 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups mint
- 1/2 cup of pistachio oil
- 3 cups freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup unsalted pistachios + some for decoration
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper