Lamb stew recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Lamb stew recipes
Preheat oven to 350 ° F Brown meat piece by piece in a little olive oil on all sides
- Pieces of lamb shoulder or leg of lamb (diced or whole)
- white wine
- 12 cloves of garlic
- 4-5 Espelette peppers dry
- Side Dish:
- Spaghetti Squash
- gruyere or Parmesan cheese
Irish Lamb Stew
By rannou francoise
Preheat oven to 375 ° F
- * 2 1/4 lbs of floury potatoes
- * 1 lb. carrots
- * 1 lb. Lamb (deboned
- defatted and cut into 16 pieces)
- * 1 large onion
- * 2 tbsp. chopped parsley + 1 tbs for garnish
- * 2 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves + 1 tsp. for garnish
- * 1 tsp. chopped chives
- * Salt and pepper
- * 2 cups of vegetable broth
Smoky Lamb Stew
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Boil lamb cubes in a large pot for 8-10 minutes
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1 1/2 lb lamb (cubed)
- 5 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 bunch celery (chopped)
- 3 carrots (chopped)
- 2 medium potatoes (sliced as thin as possible)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 TBS fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Barrel Foods' Worcestershire
Lamb and potato stew
By Constant Christelle
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil at the bottom of a casserole dish over medium heat
- 1.3 lb lamb
- 2 large onions
- 3.3 lbs of potatoes
- 2/3 cups of white wine
- a bouquet garni
- salt and pepper