How to make a slow roast leg of lamb - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Slow roast leg of lamb recipes
Roasted Leg Of Lamb
By InShapeMom, InShapeMom
A traditional holiday roasted leg of lamb recipe
- 8.5lb leg of lamb
- lots of garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 5 tsps oregano
- 4 tsps thyme
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup red wine
Indian food rut: 20 ways to make you rethink curry
Forget the USUAL suspects—chicken tikka masala and pork vindaloo—and UPDATE your repertoire with these 20 scintillating Indian CURRIES.
Leg of Lamb
By Jean-Guillaume Dancoine
Take the leg out of the parchment paper from your butcher -Peel the garlic clove and smash with a handle -Coat th...
- 1 leg of lamb 3 1/3 lbs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 stick of butter
15 Best Thanksgiving Sides Ever
Get creative this year with these delicious recipes!
Spanish Leg of Lamb
By le denmat didier
Skim fat from lamb. In a saucepan, boil 4 1/2 cups of water, put grease, bay leaf, thyme or savory, crushed garl...
- - 1 leg of lamb 4-5 lbs
- - butter
- - 1 clove of garlic
- - bay leaf
- - Thyme or savory
- - Paprika or pimenton
- - Salt and pepper
- - water
Grammy's roast leg of lamb
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Layer onions, carrots, garlic, bay and thyme in roasting pan
- 6 medium onions quartered
- 6 carrots quartered
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 7-8 pound leg of lamb, trimmed
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (28 ounce)
- 1 head of garlic, cloves peeled and halved
- 6 bay leaves
- 2 bottles of dry white wine
- 4 and 1/2 pounds red potatoes, peeled and chunked