How to make pot roast in a slow cooker - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Pot roast in a slow cooker recipes
Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast
Stir the mushroom soup, soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 6 (3-inch diameter) red potatoes, cut in half
- 3 cups baby-cut carrots
- 1 boneless beef chuck pot roast (3 to 3 1/2 pounds)
Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast
Generously season both sides of roast with salt and pepper
- 1 (5 pound) bone-in beef pot roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
This is a very easy recipe for a delicious pot roast
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 5 1/2 pounds pot roast
- 6 diced carrots
- 4 diced celery stocks
- 6 diced potatoes
Slow-Cooker Market-Fresh Pot Roast
Place all ingredients except parsley in slow cooker; cover with lid
- 1 lb. (450 g) new potatoes
- 2 cups pearl onion s, peeled
- 1 boneless beef pot roast (2 lb./900 g)
- 1/4 cup 25%-less-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil Fig Balsamic Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley