Slow-Cooker Market-Fresh Pot Roast
- 1 lb. (450 g) new potatoes
- 2 cups pearl onion s, peeled
- 1 boneless beef pot roast (2 lb./900 g)
- 1/4 cup 25%-less-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil Fig Balsamic Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 480mins
Cost Average budget
Place all ingredients except parsley in slow cooker; cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours (or on HIGH 6 to 7 hours).
Transfer meat to cutting board; cut across the grain into thin slices. Place on platter; surround with vegetables. Skim fat from sauce; discard fat. Drizzle sauce over meat and vegetables. Top with parsley.