Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3lb beef roast
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cans cola not diet cola does not work
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place roast in slow cooker.
Sprinkle with soup mix.
pour soda over all
cover cook on low 7-8 hours
You'll also love
- Salisbury Patties 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- SWISS STEAK 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Crock Pot Roast 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Ranch Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grammy's roast leg of lamb 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Crockpot Jerk Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Wife's Specialty Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe