Crockpot Jerk Chicken
- 4 lb. Chicken
- 1/4 C lime juice
- 1/4 C orange juice
- 4 Cl. garlic
- 2 T thyme
- 1 T ginger
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 t allspice
- 1 scallions
- 1.5 t salt
- 1 T white vinegar
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- 2-3 habanero peppers
- 2 C pineapple
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Add lime, orange juice, garlic, thyme, ginger, sugar,allspice, scallions salt, and pepper to food processor and blend.
2. season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Add all to crockpot and cook on low for 8 hrs.
4. Add pineapple in the last 30 minutes
5. Remove chicken and let remaining sauce thicken 4-5 min.
You'll also love
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Frankie - kathi roll 4.7/5 (4 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Shrimp and caramelized Pineapple... 4.9/5 (79 Votes)
- Polynesian Meatballs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Roasted Jerk Chicken and Potatoes 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Baked Orange Chicken Breast 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Flavorful Grilled Chicken 4/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.