Healthy Hearty Meal
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Boil chicken pieces (No Seasoning)
Separate chicken from bones
Mix boiled chicken and Grilled pineapples together
Place in dish
Ready to eat
Be sure not to add any type of seasonings.
You'll also love
- Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Fruit Gazpacho with Jam and Fresh... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- cheesy potatoes 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Ginger Clams 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cinnamon apple slices 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Berry Good 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Citrus Crush 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.