Healthy Hearty Meal
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Boil chicken pieces (No Seasoning)
Separate chicken from bones
Mix boiled chicken and Grilled pineapples together
Place in dish
Ready to eat
Be sure not to add any type of seasonings.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Goulash 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Fruit Gazpacho with Jam and Fresh... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (122 Votes)
- cheesy potatoes 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Ginger Clams 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cinnamon apple slices 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken and Beet Puree 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Berry Good 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe