Healthy Hearty Meal
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Boil chicken pieces (No Seasoning)
Separate chicken from bones
Mix boiled chicken and Grilled pineapples together
Place in dish
Ready to eat
Be sure not to add any type of seasonings.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (240 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (169 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.