Chicken and Beet Puree
Appropriate for babies 6 months and older.
A beautiful and bright mealtime delight!
- 1 potato (peeled and cut into small pieces )
- 1 beet ( peeled and cut into small pieces )
- Two tablespoons of raw chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Steam the potato, beet and chicken together for 15 minutes (or until cooked).
Using a hand mixer, blender, or Babycook blend all the cooked ingredients together.
Add cream cheese and milk and blend again.
You'll also love
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Kale & Mushroom Saute 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Plum Berry Cobbler 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple berry Tofu 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Beans, Carrots , Potatoes ,... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Creamy Zucchini and Cumin Puree 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Pear and Potato Puree 3.9/5 (39 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.