Chicken and Beet Puree
Appropriate for babies 6 months and older.
A beautiful and bright mealtime delight!
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- 1 potato (peeled and cut into small pieces )
- 1 beet ( peeled and cut into small pieces )
- Two tablespoons of raw chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Steam the potato, beet and chicken together for 15 minutes (or until cooked).
Using a hand mixer, blender, or Babycook blend all the cooked ingredients together.
Add cream cheese and milk and blend again.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Granola Bar 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken with Garlic and Olives 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Green Vegetable Puree 4.2/5 (0 Votes)
- Beet, Carrots , Potatoes ,... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Polenta Puree 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Zucchini and Cumin Puree 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Delish Borscht 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe