Chicken and Beet Puree
Appropriate for babies 6 months and older.
A beautiful and bright mealtime delight!
- 1 potato (peeled and cut into small pieces )
- 1 beet ( peeled and cut into small pieces )
- Two tablespoons of raw chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Steam the potato, beet and chicken together for 15 minutes (or until cooked).
Using a hand mixer, blender, or Babycook blend all the cooked ingredients together.
Add cream cheese and milk and blend again.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Rustic Pie with Beets, Apples and... 3.8/5 (187 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (63 Votes)
- Carrots with Curry 5/5 (38 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.8/5 (50 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.