Chicken and Beet Puree
Appropriate for babies 6 months and older.
A beautiful and bright mealtime delight!
- 1 potato (peeled and cut into small pieces )
- 1 beet ( peeled and cut into small pieces )
- Two tablespoons of raw chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Steam the potato, beet and chicken together for 15 minutes (or until cooked).
Using a hand mixer, blender, or Babycook blend all the cooked ingredients together.
Add cream cheese and milk and blend again.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.