Chicken and Beet Puree
Appropriate for babies 6 months and older.
A beautiful and bright mealtime delight!
- 1 potato (peeled and cut into small pieces )
- 1 beet ( peeled and cut into small pieces )
- Two tablespoons of raw chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Steam the potato, beet and chicken together for 15 minutes (or until cooked).
Using a hand mixer, blender, or Babycook blend all the cooked ingredients together.
Add cream cheese and milk and blend again.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 5/5 (60 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Rustic Pie with Beets, Apples and... 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Spinach and Pea Puree 3.1/5 (146 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!