Beet, Carrots , Potatoes , Zucchini and Chicken Purée (9 months +)
Colorful purée !
Beet, Carrots , Potatoes , Zucchini and Chicken Purée (9 months +). Discover our recipe.
- 1 Beet
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Zucchini
- 0,11 lbs Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the potatoes, carrots, zucchini and beet, then cut into cubes.
Cut the chicken into cubes.
Add all ingredients into the steamer.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Add a tablespoon of olive oil to achieve a smoother texture.
Once cooked, place in a blender and mix until a smooth puree.
Use the best organic ingredients.
Be creative! Do a flower or something with some of the ingredients for decoration. Your baby will love it!
You'll also love
- Jamaican Curry 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Shredded Carrots with Dried Fruit 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- cheesy potatoes 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Vegetable Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Sautéed Zucchini with Herbs 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Granola Bar 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Pear and Potato Puree 3.9/5 (45 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.