Creamy Zucchini and Cumin Puree
A perfect recipe for your baby gourmet!
It's green and it's creamy
A warm or cold delight
It's delicious and healthy
It's color so beautiful, so bright!
- 3 zucchinis
- 1 cup of natural yogurt
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash the zucchinis and cut into thick round pieces.
Place into a covered microwave-proof dish with a bit of water.
Turn up the intensity on your microwave and cook for 6 - 7 minutes or until they become tender.
Add the zucchinis into a food processor with a chopping blade.
Mix until the consistency is smooth.
Add in the yogurt.
Add in the cinnamon, cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
Reheat when desired.
Feed it to your cute little munchkin!!
You'll also love
- Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Pear and Avocado Baby Food 3.8/5 (50 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach n 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Baby's First Sundae 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Zucchini Spaghetti 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Stir Fried Pork and Shrimp in Red... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Ginger and Sweet Potato Puree 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Pumpkin Polenta Puree 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!