Baby's First Sundae
Appropriate for babies four months and up!
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 1 small bag of dried prunes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Soak the dried prunes in warm water until they appear plump.
Once plump, plop the prunes in the food processor, adding water until the texture is no longer sticky.
Place prune puree at the bottom of the dish/jar.
Top with greek yogurt and swirl!
You'll also love
- Protein Smoothie 3.2/5 (297 Votes)
- Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Kale Chips 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Sliced Sugar Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Baby/ Kid friendly Autumn Soup 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Ginger and Sweet Potato Puree 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Chorizo and Piquillo Pepper... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Tzatziki 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.