Peanut Butter Icing
- 5 TBSP Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook and stir the flour and milk until it forms a thick glob. Put in fridge for at least 1 hour.
Add butter, sugar and vanilla to the refrigerated flour mixture and beat for 5 minutes.
Add peanut butter and mix well.
Ice your cake!
You'll also love
- Chilled Rice Pudding 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Bran Muffins 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Blueberry Cake 4/5 (78 Votes)
- The Best Strawberry Pineapple Cake 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- The Best Chocolate Cupcakes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe