Peanut Butter Squares
- 10 C. Cornflakes
- 1 C. Corn Syrup
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 C. Peanut Butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil syrup, sugar, and peanut butter. Pour over cornflakes in large bowl. stir.
pour out on wax paper and cut once cooled or spoon out.
You'll also love
- Vanilla Pecan Pie 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 4/5 (43 Votes)
- Pickles 4.4/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate trail mix 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge EVER! 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Peanutty Coleslaw 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- No bake cheesecake 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.