No bake cheesecake
My mother in-law gave me this recipe since this is my husbands most favorite desert.
- 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 1 pgk of dream whip
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 1/2 C graham crumbs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 C butter (or margerine)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Whip Dream Whip according to package.
Use a mixer to mix the cream cheese with the sugar in a larg bowl untill totally combined.
Combine cream cheese mixture with the Dream Whip mixture. Be sure not to over mix or the Dream Whip might go flat.
To make the crust add the graham crumbs to a pie pan. Melt the butter and mix in with the graham crumbs.
Use your fingers to mix the butter with the graham crumbs and the cinnamon.
Press into the pie pan to form a crust.
Add the cream cheese filling to the crust.
Cover with cling film and place the cheese cake in the fridge for about 6 hours to set.
You'll also love
- Dutch Apple Crumbed Pie 3.7/5 (169 Votes)
- Shepherd Pie 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Streusel Muffin Topping 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheesecake 3.8/5 (57 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Summer Cold Cake 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- No Bake PB and Chocolate Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!