- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- dash black pepper
- 1 can green peas
- 1 can tomato soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Chop onion and fry with ground beef. Drain fat. Place meat and peas in casserole dish. Cover with potatoes. Bake at 350 until brown.
Mash the potatoes and if desired replace peas with corn.
You'll also love
- Simplest Homestyle Meatloaf 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Meatball Soup 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Fresh Swai 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Maltese Pie 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Auntie Kathy's Ammonia Cookies 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Egg Noodles 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Sheppards Treat 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!