Donna Phillip's Sausage and Rice Casserole
Simple and good comfort food.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 lb sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 diced raw carrot
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 envelope Lipton's dry chicken noodle soup mix
- 2 cups hot water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook sausage and drain fat.
Saute onion, celery, and carrots and add to sausage.
Add cooked rice, almonds, soup mix, and water to sausage and veggies.
Simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is condensed.
You'll also love
- Stuffed cabbage 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Weekday Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Assortment of Rice Pudding 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Nanna's Burritos 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Sausage 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Perogies 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Meatball Soup 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Sausage and Rice Casserole 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe