Weekday Chicken and Rice
Quick and easy prep chicken and rice dinner that's perfect for a cold winter night.
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups white rice (non-instant)
- 6 uncooked boneless chicken breasts
- 1 10.75oz can of cream of chicken mushroom soup
- 1 package Lipton onion soup mix
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in a 9x13 baking dish in preheating oven.
Mix rice into melted butter.
Place chicken breasts on top of rice.
Mix cream soup, onion soup mix and 2 soup cans of water. Pour over chicken breast.
Cover with foil. Bake 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 more minutes to brown.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Cream 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- better than sex chicken 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.