- 1/ cupbisqick
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup anny filling you want like meats or vegtables
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
mix bisquick milk and eggs together
add one tablespoon to each muffin cup on pan
add yuor filling meat has to be cooked
add bisquick on top cook at 375 for 25-30 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.