Bubble Pizza by Maria
My daughter and son love this as they can play with their pizza.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese or your favorite pizza cheeses
- 2 cans of refrigerated southern style biscuits
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a medium bowl, open biscuits and tear in fourths
Mix sauce with biscuit pieces until coated. Make sure not mush pieces together.
Grease a cookie sheet or pizza pan. Dump biscuit bites and spread out to a single layer but touching.
Cover with cheese.
Cook according to biscuit instructions. Test middle to make it is cook through. If not cook additional 5 minutes
Cool 5 min. Cut with pizza cutter or knife.
Pull apart and eat.
If you add meat then cook longer.
You'll also love
- ORIENTAL BROCCOLI 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Not so shepards pie 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tuna Melt (Makes 2 10 pt. servings) 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Wannabe Hooters Wangz 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Kung Pao Vegetables 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- cabbage salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pizza Primavera 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Grandmom's Yeast Biscuits 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe