Bubble Pizza by Maria
My daughter and son love this as they can play with their pizza.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese or your favorite pizza cheeses
- 2 cans of refrigerated southern style biscuits
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a medium bowl, open biscuits and tear in fourths
Mix sauce with biscuit pieces until coated. Make sure not mush pieces together.
Grease a cookie sheet or pizza pan. Dump biscuit bites and spread out to a single layer but touching.
Cover with cheese.
Cook according to biscuit instructions. Test middle to make it is cook through. If not cook additional 5 minutes
Cool 5 min. Cut with pizza cutter or knife.
Pull apart and eat.
If you add meat then cook longer.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!