Nice side dish
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbl cooking sherry
- 1 tbl soy sauce
- 2 t0 3 drops hot sauce or to your liking
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tbl oil
- brocolli fresh
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
combine brn sugar sherry soy sauce and hot pepper sauce in bowl cut brocolli in pieces
stir fry broc in onion garlic and oil 2 mins add sauce stir fry until brocolli s tender
You'll also love
- Turkey Bacon Crepes 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Kung Pao Vegetables 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- cabbage salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Asian Pork 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Peanut Noodles w/ Chicken 5 pts 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- spinach onion and garlic sausage... 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.