Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- 1 steamer bag broccoli
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 boil bag of white rice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook rice and steamer broccoli as directed
Mix all ingredients together in casserole dish
Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes
You'll also love
- stove top rice pudding 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Split Pea and Potato Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Family Favorite Fettucini 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- My Simple Scalloped Potatoes 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp and Red Rice 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tortilla egg and cheese 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Egg Casserole for Two 3.5/5 (59 Votes)
- The Best Bacon and Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.