Shrimp and Red Rice
- 3 pounds shrimp
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 Onion
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 3 tablespoons of margarine
- Cumin to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the shrimp, clean the veins, and cut into small pieces.
Take the oil and warm it up into a rice pot
Take the chopped onion and saute it with the onion until it is brown but not burned
Take the water and pour it into the rice pot and put salt, pepper, and cumin to taste. Then cover it.
Take the cut shrimp and put it into a over pan, put the 3 tablespoons on top of the shrimp. Put the salt and pepper to taste.You can add dill.
Put the shrimp into the oven. 350 degrees
Once the water boils, add the rice and lower the heat once it boils again. Taste again to make sure the flavor is there. Cover the pot.
Keep mixing the shrimp until orange.
Taste the rice to see when it is fully cooked.
You'll also love
- Cowboy Stew 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Oysters - some like it hot 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Lasagne with Salmon and Broccoli 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Fried Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Sesame Rice 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Spicy Shrimp and Rocket Sushi 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper