- Parmesan Cheese
- Spinach (Optional)
- Bread Crumbs or Panko
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Throw oysters on grill until they open, set aside.
Mix together butter, garlic, Parmesan cheese and spinach.
Place oysters back on grill until almost cooked.
Add mixture to oyster, cover and cook. Sprinkle bread crumbs or panko. Serve
You'll also love
- Chicken- Saucy Peri Peri 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Asian Grilled Tuna 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Goat Cheese and Fig Skewers 3.8/5 (66 Votes)
- Delicious Broccoli and Sunflower... 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks 4.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Garlic and Parsley Mussels 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- California Roll 3.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Meatballs 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!