Our best baked oyster recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Baked oyster recipes
Throw oysters on grill until they open, set aside
- Parmesan Cheese
- Spinach (Optional)
- Bread Crumbs or Panko
7 sensational grilling alternatives to brats and burgers
Change it up from your usual BBQ fare with these 7 underrated GRILL IDEAS!
Oysters - some like it hot
By Elisah du blog Aux plaisirs Culin'air de Marie
In a bowl, beat eggs, bread crumbs, cream, parsley and pepper
- 6 oysters
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- scant 1/2 cup of cream
- One beautiful bouquet of parsley