Our recipes for easy baked beans - 11 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: baked beans
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Easy baked beans recipes
A wonderful old-fashioned baked bean flavor
- 2 cups navy beans
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 onion finely diced
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Protein Bombs: 20 vegetarian recipes that will make meat-eaters envious
By Déborah Deprez
Whether you want to eat less meat or don't eat any at all, here are 20 mouthwatering protein-packed recipes that don't even need it!
Cook beans with soda in water a short time
- 2 cups white beans (soak overnight with 1 tsp. baking soda)
- Brown sugar (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 small tsp dry mustard (optional)
- ½ lb bacon (optional)
20 delicious ways to drink your breakfast
Do you SKIP breakfast because you don't have time to eat? Try drinking it instead with these 20 GULPABLE morning concoctions you'll love!
Grandma Ferguson’s Baked Beans
These are my "go to" recipe when we have to bring a dish to pass
- 1 lb. bag dry great northern beans
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 lb. bacon (original recipe calls for ¼ lb salt pork)
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- ¼ c. white sugar
- ½ c brown sugar (sometimes I add up to ¾ c.)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- Dash each Tabasco
- Worchester sauce
- and garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
A Hearty baked bean dish big enough to be a meal by themselves !
- 5 Lb ground beef
- 6 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 3 Bell peppers finely diced
- 1 Red onion finely diced
- 2 bottles of Sweet baby ray's "sweet heat" bbq sauce
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 2 family sized cans of Bush's Bourbon and brown sugar baked beans
- 2 cans of dark red kidney beans
- 2 tbsp of tony sachers cajun seasoning
- 4 cups of Colby jack shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of Jack Daniels no 7 mustard
- 1/2 cup of Jack Daniels NO 7
- 1/4 cup of red wine
- 4 tbsp of caribbean hot pepper sauce
30 Ways To Turn Baked Beans Into Dinner
Do you have this superstar in your pantry? If not, you're making more work for yourself!
moms baked beans
Sweet oven baked beans
- 1 large can of bush bake beans
- Half a onion
- 1/4 ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 2 slices of bacon
great for a potluck dinner!
- 1/2 lb. cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cans baked beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 t. dry mustard
- 2 t. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 t. worchestershire
- salt and pepper to taste
Martha's Baked Beans
- 4 large cans baked beans 2 lbs. sausage any type 1 large onion 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce 2 Tbsp. steak sauce 2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce 1/4 cup ketchup 1/8 cup mustard 2 Tbsp. vinegar 2 Tbsp. cup sugar 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
Super yummy and makes a bunch!
- a minimum of 1 pound of bacon
- 1 diced onion
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- up to 3 pounds of pork and beans
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/4 Cup Worcheshire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 Large Can and 1 Small Can of Beans
My Mothers Baked Beans
Bean, beans the magical fruit
- 3 cans of beans in tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion halved and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/2 to 1 pound of bacon