Our recipes for easy baked beans - 11 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: baked beans
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy baked beans recipes
A wonderful old-fashioned baked bean flavor
- 2 cups navy beans
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 onion finely diced
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Protein Bombs: 20 vegetarian recipes that will make meat-eaters envious
By Déborah Deprez
Whether you want to eat less meat or don't eat any at all, here are 20 mouthwatering protein-packed recipes that don't even need it!
Cook beans with soda in water a short time
- 2 cups white beans (soak overnight with 1 tsp. baking soda)
- Brown sugar (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 small tsp dry mustard (optional)
- ½ lb bacon (optional)
20 delicious ways to drink your breakfast
Do you SKIP breakfast because you don't have time to eat? Try drinking it instead with these 20 GULPABLE morning concoctions you'll love!
Grandma Ferguson’s Baked Beans
These are my "go to" recipe when we have to bring a dish to pass
- 1 lb. bag dry great northern beans
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 lb. bacon (original recipe calls for ¼ lb salt pork)
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- ¼ c. white sugar
- ½ c brown sugar (sometimes I add up to ¾ c.)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- Dash each Tabasco
- Worchester sauce
- and garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
A Hearty baked bean dish big enough to be a meal by themselves !
- 5 Lb ground beef
- 6 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 3 Bell peppers finely diced
- 1 Red onion finely diced
- 2 bottles of Sweet baby ray's "sweet heat" bbq sauce
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 2 family sized cans of Bush's Bourbon and brown sugar baked beans
- 2 cans of dark red kidney beans
- 2 tbsp of tony sachers cajun seasoning
- 4 cups of Colby jack shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of Jack Daniels no 7 mustard
- 1/2 cup of Jack Daniels NO 7
- 1/4 cup of red wine
- 4 tbsp of caribbean hot pepper sauce
30 Ways To Turn Baked Beans Into Dinner
Do you have this superstar in your pantry? If not, you're making more work for yourself!
moms baked beans
Sweet oven baked beans
- 1 large can of bush bake beans
- Half a onion
- 1/4 ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 2 slices of bacon
great for a potluck dinner!
- 1/2 lb. cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cans baked beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 t. dry mustard
- 2 t. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 t. worchestershire
- salt and pepper to taste
Martha's Baked Beans
- 4 large cans baked beans 2 lbs. sausage any type 1 large onion 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce 2 Tbsp. steak sauce 2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce 1/4 cup ketchup 1/8 cup mustard 2 Tbsp. vinegar 2 Tbsp. cup sugar 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
Super yummy and makes a bunch!
- a minimum of 1 pound of bacon
- 1 diced onion
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- up to 3 pounds of pork and beans
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/4 Cup Worcheshire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 Large Can and 1 Small Can of Beans
My Mothers Baked Beans
Bean, beans the magical fruit
- 3 cans of beans in tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion halved and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/2 to 1 pound of bacon