Our recipes for easy baked beans - 11 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: baked beans
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Easy baked beans recipes
A wonderful old-fashioned baked bean flavor
- 2 cups navy beans
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 onion finely diced
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Protein Bombs: 20 vegetarian recipes that will make meat-eaters envious
By Déborah Deprez
Whether you want to eat less meat or don't eat any at all, here are 20 mouthwatering protein-packed recipes that don't even need it!
Cook beans with soda in water a short time
- 2 cups white beans (soak overnight with 1 tsp. baking soda)
- Brown sugar (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 small tsp dry mustard (optional)
- ½ lb bacon (optional)
20 delicious ways to drink your breakfast
Do you SKIP breakfast because you don't have time to eat? Try drinking it instead with these 20 GULPABLE morning concoctions you'll love!
Grandma Ferguson’s Baked Beans
These are my "go to" recipe when we have to bring a dish to pass
- 1 lb. bag dry great northern beans
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 lb. bacon (original recipe calls for ¼ lb salt pork)
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- ¼ c. white sugar
- ½ c brown sugar (sometimes I add up to ¾ c.)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- Dash each Tabasco, Worchester sauce, and garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
A Hearty baked bean dish big enough to be a meal by themselves !
- 5 Lb ground beef
- 6 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 3 Bell peppers finely diced
- 1 Red onion finely diced
- 2 bottles of Sweet baby ray's "sweet heat" bbq sauce
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 2 family sized cans of Bush's Bourbon and brown sugar baked beans
- 2 cans of dark red kidney beans
- 2 tbsp of tony sachers cajun seasoning
- 4 cups of Colby jack shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of Jack Daniels no 7 mustard
- 1/2 cup of Jack Daniels NO 7
- 1/4 cup of red wine
- 4 tbsp of caribbean hot pepper sauce
30 Ways To Turn Baked Beans Into Dinner
Do you have this superstar in your pantry? If not, you're making more work for yourself!
moms baked beans
Sweet oven baked beans
- 1 large can of bush bake beans
- Half a onion
- 1/4 ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 2 slices of bacon
great for a potluck dinner!
- 1/2 lb. cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cans baked beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 t. dry mustard
- 2 t. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 t. worchestershire
- salt and pepper to taste
Martha's Baked Beans
- 4 large cans baked beans 2 lbs. sausage any type 1 large onion 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce 2 Tbsp. steak sauce 2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce 1/4 cup ketchup 1/8 cup mustard 2 Tbsp. vinegar 2 Tbsp. cup sugar 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
Super yummy and makes a bunch!
- a minimum of 1 pound of bacon
- 1 diced onion
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- up to 3 pounds of pork and beans
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/4 Cup Worcheshire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 Large Can and 1 Small Can of Beans
My Mothers Baked Beans
Bean, beans the magical fruit
- 3 cans of beans in tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion halved and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/2 to 1 pound of bacon
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!