Recipes with canned baked beans - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Canned baked beans recipes
BBQ Beef Baked Beans
Combine all of the ingredients together in a dutch oven or casserole dish
- 2 large cans Bush’s Original Baked Beans
- 1 package of Tyson’s NEW Bacon Pieces
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup Dark Karo Syrup
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (this provides a very subtle kick; add more if you more spice!)
- salt and peper (to taste)
- 1 medium Yellow Onion
- Leftover pieces of Brisket or Pulled Pork
Vicki's Baked Beans
preheat oven to 350F. Combine all ingredients into a large baking dish
- 2 cans baked beans
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/4 bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 lb sausage chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
Good as a meal or side dish
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 1/4 c barbeque sauce
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 2 T. molasses
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 2 T. yellow mustard
- 1 can baked beans (I use Bush's )
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 1 can kidney beans, UNDRAINED
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
A Hearty baked bean dish big enough to be a meal by themselves !
- 5 Lb ground beef
- 6 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 3 Bell peppers finely diced
- 1 Red onion finely diced
- 2 bottles of Sweet baby ray's "sweet heat" bbq sauce
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 2 family sized cans of Bush's Bourbon and brown sugar baked beans
- 2 cans of dark red kidney beans
- 2 tbsp of tony sachers cajun seasoning
- 4 cups of Colby jack shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of Jack Daniels no 7 mustard
- 1/2 cup of Jack Daniels NO 7
- 1/4 cup of red wine
- 4 tbsp of caribbean hot pepper sauce
great for a potluck dinner!
- 1/2 lb. cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cans baked beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 t. dry mustard
- 2 t. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 t. worchestershire
- salt and pepper to taste